Invisalign Clear Braces in Okauchee, WI
Say Hello to a beautiful straight smile!
Dr. Hohm and Dr. Holsen offer Invisalign to help you achieve the smile you have always wanted!
Have you been wanting to straighten your smile? Are you tired of a gaps or crowding? Maybe you’ve considered straightening your teeth, but the thought of metal braces has discouraged you. Lake Country Family Dental, in the heart of Lake Country, can efficiently, discretely and comfortably help you achieve the straight smile that you desire, with clear Invisalign aligners. No one will know you’re straightening your smile!
Dr. Hohm and Dr. Holsen are certified Invisalign providers.
We want to help you feel proud of your smile!
How do I know if I'm a good candidate for Invisalign?
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are an appropriate option for anyone who struggles with:
- crooked teeth
- crowded teeth
- gaps and spacing issues
There is no age limit for Invisalign. Millions of people ranging from teens to 50s, 60s and even 70s have benefited from Invisalign treatment.
The best way to find out if Invisalign can help you, is to make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Hohm or Dr. Holsen. They will examine your teeth and talk to you about your smile goals.
How does Invisalign work?
Dr. Hohm and Dr. Holsen offer a treatment plan with Invisalign that will straighten your teeth without causing discomfort or making significant changes to your lifestyle!
The way it works is after assessing your teeth using our 3-D digital imaging scanner, they will develop a personalized plan for you. Invisalign then uses that plan to develop clear plastic aligners that are virtually invisible and fit snug against your teeth, making them easy to wear.
You’ll wear each set of aligners for 22 hours per day, taking them out only to eat and brush. Each set will be worn for 1-2 weeks and then you’ll change into the next set of aligners in the series.
The total amount of time it will take to achieve straight teeth varies for each patient. On average we’ve seen anywhere from 14 to 30 weeks. The number of aligners in your series will be determined shortly after your initial evaluation.
And Voila! Your beautiful straight smile is no longer something you desire, but it’s something that you can achieve with Invisalign!
What are the advantages of Invisalign?
- There are no food restrictions with Invisalign since you remove the aligners for eating.
- Cleaning your teeth is easy because you can brush and floss as you normally would.
- You can remove the aligners if you have an important event or photo opportunity.
- Unlike with brackets and wires, there are no rough edges to injure the soft tissues of the mouth. The aligners are made of a comfortable smooth soft plastic material.
- There are no trips to the dentist for painful adjustments with Invisalign.
- Treatment is generally quicker than with traditional orthodontics.
- Some dental problems such as chipping, wearing or notching teeth can be a result of how your teeth come together. With Invisalign clear aligners you can transform your destructive bite into a productive one.
Will I have to wear a retainer once my teeth are straight?
Once you have finished your treatment and your teeth are straight, you’ll need to wear a removable retainer at night while you sleep. In some cases patients also have a bonded retainer placed.
How do I get started?
It’s time to talk! Call us today at (262) 567-0770 to schedule your free consultation and evaluation. Dr. Hohm and Dr. Holsen are certified Invisalign providers in Lake Country. They look forward to talking to you about how they can quickly, efficiently and comfortably help you achieve the smile you have always wanted with clear Invisalign aligners!